snaily challenge : how's your future?

First i wanna apologize to you all, for this lately essay. Literally, i confused what should i tell on essay and then i got some ideas. Hope u can get some advantages from my essay, and also u can enjoy this story.

Last previous night, i was thinking about my future. And suddenly my tears fallen down to my cheek, again and again. Until 5 minutes i was crying with no reason, and then i remember a story that really touching. A story about parent who treat their childs with extraordinary ways. Maybe u can open this link below

CLICK HERE

Their oldest child said that she want make a company for her parents. As a retribution from collage fee that she got. Oh my God, it's really amazing :"). And I am still doing nothing until now for my parent. But i'll try to give the best thing for them, no matter what. Btw, not only for my family, but also for the society around me. Especially in south kalimantan. My closest friend said to me "don't be afraid to hang your dream as high as you can, u just need to be afraid if ur dream just stuck hang on like that and u're not give some efforts to make it come true"

If Enes can give her parent a company, why I can't be like her?

I ever read this quote on article, "no dream is too high, but only the effort is too low"

Hope u can be inspiring from that story above. See you on top guys :)

Regards,
gtginaps

You Might Also Like

0 comments